Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Save the date!

Hello family and friends!

I'd like to invite you to join Team Shelly as we race (or walk!) for a breast cancer cure in the The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 5K on November 16, 2014 in Austin. We will wear coordinating Team Shelly t-shirts and walk together, unless you'd prefer to run.  Afterward, we will coordinate a fun celebratory get together, details TBD. 

Please join me for my first year as a Team Captain and my first year of MANY as a SURVIVOR raising funds to fight breast cancer!

Early bird registration only lasts until July 31st, so if you act quickly, you can save a little bit on the registration fee.  Please follow the link below to join my team and help us beat breast cancer!

http://austin.info-komen.org/site/TR/RacefortheCure/AUS_AustinAffiliate?team_id=304560&pg=team&fr_id=4557

With love,
Shelly Bain

3 comments: