Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New blog!

Hello family and friends!  I am starting this blog as a way for us to provide updates to any family and friends who want to follow our journey as I battle breast cancer.  David or I will be regularly updating the blog with info on surgeries, treatments and doctor appointments.  I am sure we will also use it as an outlet for other emotions and experiences that come up throughout this process.  Thank you for joining us!  We are thankful for any and all prayers, positive thoughts, good energy sent our way!  We will get through this!

4 comments:

  1. Hate the news. :( But, you are a fighter, and we will do all we can to support and help you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly,
    Marc, Izzy, Ethan and I are sending you love, strength and support from SD! We know you're strong and will beat this!
    Love,
    Mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all here for you! xoxo- Shannon O.

    ReplyDelete